At Beach City Capital we believe that brokers are our partners- they are the lifeblood of our industry and provide the insight and expertise that is necessary to successfully close any transaction. That is why we recognize the importance of developing and maintaining long-term relationships with the brokerage community and have established a three-tiered bonus compensation structure for our broker-partners:
- Bonus Commissions for Off-Market Transactions: We understand the value of having the first look at a deal that has not yet hit the market. As such, we will pay you a bonus commission, in addition to any seller paid commissions, for off-market deals that you present to us.
- Equity Participation: If you believe in a deal that you show us, we would love to have you as a partner. For any deals that you would like to be a part of, we would be glad to give you an opportunity to participate by crediting the full value of all or part of your commission into the deal.
- Back-End Listings: Loyalty means a lot to us. So if we purchase a property from you, we give you the opportunity to exclusive list the property for us when we are prepared to sell it.
Please contact us with any value-add and distressed opportunities that you believe are good investments. We can respond to all submittals within 24 – 48 hours and will protect our broker-partners’ commissions on all off market deals. Given our expertise for turning around underperforming properties along with the access that we enjoy to multiple financing sources, we look forward to successfully closing our next transaction with you.
We are currently looking for the properties in the Greater Los Angeles areas of:
- Manhattan Beach
- Palos Verdes
- El Segundo
We will consider acquisitions in other markets on a deal by deal basis. The following are product types that we would consider for acquisition:
- Single Family;
- Retail; and
- Hotel and Motel Reposition secured by the above mentioned asset classes.
If you have a deal that suits these criteria, please send an email that includes the following information to email@example.com:
- Operating history;
- Current rent roll; and
- Any additional information that you are able to share, such as a sales price, general property condition, pictures, comparable sales, etc.